- The radio broadcasts around the clock and plays a looped collection of fragments of streams (we call them “highlights”), starting from the beginning of 2020 to the present day.
- Current playlist contains 202 tracks, with a total duration of 11 hours and 47 minutes.
- When I start my livestream, the radio automatically switches from the playlist to the livestream.
- All tracks are composed on the go without rehearsals and preparation. Some of which later serve as the basis for the creation of studio recordings.
videostracks are edited on the principle of joining successful musical loops and removing unnecessary parts.
- No additional manipulation of audio processing is performed – everything sounds exactly the same as on the main stream.
- The radio is conceived as Royalty-free: this music can be used as a sound sequence to your videos, streams, and so on, without fear of copyright infringement. You do not need to ask my permission to use it, it is not necessary to mention the source (but it is desirable).
- You can request any track from the playlist and put it next in the queue by becoming a Boosty subscriber. Subscription will open access to bots in Discord, Telegram and Twitch. >More Details<
- The entire radio playlist is duplicated in Mp3 format in a cloud folder on Google drive. You can get eternal access to it by becoming my Boosty (Stay Groovy! tier) or by redeeming a post with a link with a one-time payment.
- The technical implementation is based on the Liquidsoap script running on a VPS. Guide with a template.
- The Video Stream is retransmitted to the following sites: Twitch, Youtube, Kick, Trovo, VKPlayLive, DLive, Vkontakte.
- I check chats with the sheepChat app and, if possible, reply to messages.
- For a number of reasons, it was decided not to connect the Radio to the affiliate programs.
To support my creativity in general and this project in particular, you can with any amount via donations or by subscribing on Boosty.