- The radio broadcasts around the clock and plays a looped collection of fragments of streams (we call them “highlights”) from the main channel on Twitch, starting from the beginning of 2020 to the present day.
- Current playlist contains 120 tracks, with a total duration of 7 hours and 04 minutes.
- All tracks are composed on the go without rehearsals and preparation. Some of which later serve as the basis for the creation of studio recordings.
- The videos are edited on the principle of joining successful musical loops and removing unnecessary parts.
- No additional manipulation of audio and video processing is performed – everything looks and sounds exactly the same as on the main stream.
- The radio is conceived as Royalty-free: this music can be used as a sound sequence to your videos, streams, and so on, without fear of copyright infringement. You do not need to ask my permission to use it, it is not necessary to mention the source (but it is desirable).
- The entire radio playlist is duplicated in Mp3 format in a cloud folder on Google drive. You can get eternal access to it by becoming my Boosty (Stay Groovy! tier) or by redeeming a post with a link with a one-time payment.
- The technical implementation of the radio operation is described in detail in this post.
- The radio is retransmitted to the following sites: Twitch, Youtube, Trovo, DLive, Picarto, Vkontakte, VaughnLive, NimoTV, Nonolive, WASD, GoodGame.
- I check chats with the sheepChat app and, if possible, reply to messages.
- For a number of reasons, it was decided not to connect the Radio to the affiliate programs.
To support my creativity in general and this project in particular, you can with any amount via donations or by subscribing to Boosty.