Privacy and Non-Disclosure Statement
- Vsevolod Borisovich Mikulskiy (Mikulski) respects your right to privacy when interacting with the mikulski.rocks website (Website). Any information provided by you will be treated in accordance with the main provisions of this “Privacy and Non-Disclosure Statement” (Statement).
- The purpose of this Statement is to explain under what conditions we collect personal data, how we use, process and protect them.
- By personal data, we mean information that allows us to uniquely identify you as an individual.
- This Statement applies only to interactive data provided to us on the Internet. We do not collect data on our Website in any way other than as a voluntary transfer of this data by the user.
- You accept the terms of this Statement by using the Mikulski Website. If you do not agree with this, or you do not like any aspect of this Statement, you can stop using Mikulski.rocks products for legal protection.
- We are not responsible for the privacy and data protection policies of other sites, links to which we may post on the Website.
II. What data we collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you independently provide to us when using the site and in response to personal information requests.
- This data may be provided by you during registration for the use of the Website, publication of comments on the Website.
- We may collect and analyze information about your visits to the Website, including (but not limited to) traffic data, location data, device and operating system data, clicks on advertisements or other resources, information about clicks and opening emails.
- For system administration and provision of aggregated information to our advertisers, we may also collect information about your computer, for example, your IP address, the name of the operating system and browser.
- We may receive information about your cookies. This is a small piece of data stored on the user’s computer. The web browser sends this data fragment to the web server as part of an HTTP request every time it tries to open a page of the corresponding site.
III. Why we collect data
- We will use any personal information you provide to us for the following purposes:
— answers to any of your requests
— informing about the Mikulski project, about any changes to the project and services
2. We use any personally identifiable data to better design and organize the site. We may provide anonymous statistical data to third parties for research purposes. We may also use the data we collect to help advertisers reach their desired audience.
IV. Where we store your personal data.
- The data we collect may be transferred for storage to third parties, such as messaging services, in any jurisdiction. All information that you provide to us may be stored on secure servers of third parties.
- By submitting your personal data, you consent to this transfer, storage or processing. We will take all necessary steps to ensure the reliable processing of your data and in accordance with this “Privacy and Non-Disclosure Statement”.
- If we have provided you (or you have chosen) a password or username that allows you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for maintaining that password or username. We ask you not to share this information with anyone.
- We will do our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot fully guarantee their protection. At the same time, we comply with organizational and technical requirements to ensure the confidentiality of your data, impose obligations on us to maintain confidentiality when working with personal data.
- We will not disclose your personal data to third parties if their services are not necessary for the functioning of Mikulski. In such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements.
- We will be forced to disclose personal information if we are sure that we must do so under the law, a court decision or a reasonable request from law enforcement agencies.
V.Changes to the Privacy Statement
- We may change this Statement in whole or in part at any time, at our sole discretion. Any changes will be effective immediately after the publication of the revised Privacy Statement on the Mikulski Website.
- Further use of the Website after notification of any such changes in the Application indicates your consent to such changes in the use of personal data. If you do not agree with the terms of this Statement, as they may change from time to time, in whole or in part, you must stop using the Website.